Why You Should Visit The Monte Da Quinta Golf Club
The Monte da Quinta Golf Club is a resort on Av. Andre Jordan in Almancil, Portugal. It is close to Faro and not too far off from the coast. This is a great place to visit thanks in part to the many different features that the club has. These include not only some fun golfing activities but also a series of appealing and entertaining functions for all members of a travel party to check out.
There are seven golf courses to choose from while at the Monte da Quinta Golf Club. The Quinta Do Lago South course is the most prominent one as it has hosted the Portuguese Open many times in the past and has some of the toughest greens in the country.
The new Laranjal course is a popular choice as well thanks to its extensive series of lakes. The Vale Do Lobo series of courses are also hits for having both ocean views and sweeping sand spaces all around the place.
The Monte da Quinta Golf Club has 132 suites with the option to choose from one, two or three bedrooms. Some of these suites are two-floor options that have more than enough space for an entire traveling party.
Amazing features of the resort
There are many resort features that are found all around this place:
- The Starfish Restaurant is the top dining space at this golf club. It offers a number of attractive dining choices with Dutch influences being especially prominent here.
- The Peacock Grill has an alfresco environment with some well-designed entrees.
- A gym is included here and features an extended variety of cardio and strength exercise machines.
- The Magnolia Spa provides guests with massage, Jacuzzi and shower services. Elemis face and body treatments are also available.
- The kids club offers a number of fun activities for kids up to twelve years of age. There is even a special movie night event held here for kids on occasions throughout the month.
- This is all near an assortment of outside water and land activities that can be reserved through the golf club.
- These include activities at the Levante club at Quinta do Lago and feature surfing, sailing and other events that take place along the water.
The Monte da Quinta Golf Club is an exciting place in Portugal to visit if you want to enjoy a golfing experience unlike any other. This place not only has plenty of golfing features but also some fun activities that go well beyond the links.